On the desirability of input taxes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 20 (1986)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Keen, Michael, 2008. "VAT, tariffs, and withholding: Border taxes and informality in developing countries," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(10-11), pages 1892-1906, October.
- Robin Boadway & Motohiro Sato, 2008.
"Optimal Tax Design and Enforcement with an Informal Sector,"
1168, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Robin Boadway & Motohiro Sato, 2009. "Optimal Tax Design and Enforcement with an Informal Sector," American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, American Economic Association, vol. 1(1), pages 1-27, February.
- repec:ind:nipfwp:21 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arindam Das-Gupta, 2005. "With non-competitive firms, a turnover tax can dominate the VAT," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 8(9), pages 1-6.
- Michael Keen, 2007.
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 365-381, August.
- Homburg, Stefan, 2010. "Allgemeine Steuerlehre," EconStor Books, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, number 92547, November.
- Edward Calthrop, 2003. "On green production taxes," Economics Series Working Papers 158, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Emran, M. Shahe & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 2005.
"On selective indirect tax reform in developing countries,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(4), pages 599-623, April.
- M. Shahe Emran & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2002. "On Selective Indirect Tax Reform in Developing Countries," International Trade 0210003, EconWPA.
- Das-Gupta, Arindam, 2004. "VAT versus the turnover tax with non-competitive firms," Working Papers 04/21, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Blackorby, Charles & Brett, Craig, 2000. "Fiscal Federalism Revisited," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 300-317, June.
- Michael Keen, 2007. "VAT, Tariffs, and withholding," IMF Working Papers 07/174, International Monetary Fund.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.