A dynamic generalisation of the almost ideal demand system
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 14 (1984)
Issue (Month): 2-3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Okrent, Abigail M. & MacEwan, Joanna P., 0. "The Effects of Prices, Advertising, Expenditures, and Demographics on Demand for Nonalcoholic Beverages," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association.
- David Blake, 2003. "Modelling the composition of personal sector wealth in the United Kingdom," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24866, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Goodwin, Barry K. & Harper, Daniel C. & Schnepf, Randall D., 2000.
"Short-Run Demand Relationships In The U.S. Fats And Oils Complex,"
2000 Conference, April 17-18 2000, Chicago, Illinois
18942, NCR-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
- Goodwin, Barry K. & Harper, Daniel C. & Schnepf, Randall D., 2003. "Short-Run Demand Relationships in the U.S. Fats and Oils Complex," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 35(01), April.
- Kim, Sam-Ryang & Chern, Wen S. & Jones, Eugene, 1998. "Impact Of Health Information On Demand For Fats And Oils In Japan: Cointegration And A Complete Demand System Approach," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20802, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Mdafri, Abdellah & Brorsen, B. Wade, 1993.
"Demand for red meat, poultry, and fish in Morocco: an almost ideal demand system,"
Agricultural Economics: The Journal of the International Association of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 9(2), August.
- Mdafri, Abdellah & Wade Brorsen, B., 1993. "Demand for red meat, poultry, and fish in Morocco: an almost ideal demand system," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 9(2), pages 155-163, August.
- Okrent, Abigail M. & MacEwan, Joanna P., 2014. "The Effects of Prices, Advertising, Expenditures, and Demographics on Demand for Nonalcoholic Beverages," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 43(1), April.
- Mazzocchi, Mario & Stefani, Gianluca, 2002. "Consumer Welfare and the Loss Induced by Withheld Information: The Case of BSE in Italy," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24927, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.