Population size and the social welfare functions of Bentham and Mill
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 10 (1982)
Issue (Month): 1-2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bucci, Alberto, 2013. "Returns to specialization, competition, population, and growth," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 2023-2040.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Giorgio Fabbri & Fausto Gozzi, 2012.
"Egalitarism under Population Change: The Role of Growth and Lifetime Span,"
- Raouf Boucekkine & Giorgio Fabbri & Fausto Gozzi, 2012. "Egalitarism under Population Change. The Role of Growth and Lifetime Span," AMSE Working Papers 1211, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Giorgio Fabbri & Raouf Boucekkiney & Fausto Gozzi, 2012. "Egalitarism Under Population Change: the Role of Growth and Lifetime Span," DEGIT Conference Papers c017_007, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Alberto Bucci, 2014. "Population, competition, innovation, and economic growth with and without human capital investment," International Review of Economics, Springer, vol. 61(1), pages 61-84, April.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Blanca Martínez & Ramon Ruiz-Tamarit, 2011.
"Growth vs level effect of population change on economic development: An inspection into human-capital-related mechanisms,"
- Boucekkine, R. & Martínez, B. & Ruiz-Tamarit, J.R., 2013. "Growth vs. level effect of population change on economic development: An inspection into human-capital-related mechanisms," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 312-334.
- Raouf BOUCEKKINE & B. MARTINEZ & J. R. RUIZ-TAMARIT, 2011. "Growth vs. level effect of population change on economic development: An inspection into human-capital-related mechanisms," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2011039, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Holger Strulik, 2007.
"Too Much of a Good Thing? The Quantitative Economics of R&D-driven Growth Revisited,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 109(2), pages 369-386, 06.
- Holger Strulik, 2005. "Too Much of a Good Thing? The Quantitative Economics of R&D–driven Growth Revisited," Discussion Papers 05-26, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Cuberes, David & Tamura, Robert, 2014. "Equilibrium and Optimal Fertility with Increasing Returns to Population and Endogenous Fertility," MPRA Paper 57063, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J. Ignacio Conde-Ruiz & Eduardo L. Giménez & Mikel Pérez-Nievas, .
"Millian Efficiency with Endogenous Fertility,"
- Mikel Perez-Nievas & Eduardo L. Gimenez & J. Ignacio Conde-Ruiz, 2007. "Millian efficiency with endogenous fertility," 2007 Meeting Papers 338, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- J. Ignacio Conde-Ruiz & Eduardo L. Gimenez & Mikel Perez-Nievas, 2006. "Millian Efficiency with Endogenous Fertility," Documentos de trabajo - Analise Economica 0037, IDEGA - Instituto Universitario de Estudios e Desenvolvemento de Galicia.
- Marietta A. Constantinides, 1988. "Optimal Population Growth and the Social Welfare Function," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 14(3), pages 229-238, Jul-Sep.
- Marsiglio, Simone & La Torre, Davide, 2012. "Population dynamics and utilitarian criteria in the Lucas–Uzawa Model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 1197-1204.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.