Environmental valuation in developing countries: The recreational value of wildlife viewing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 11 (1994)
Issue (Month): 2 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
You can help add them by filling out this form.
RePEc Biblio mentionsAs found on the RePEc Biblio, the curated bibliography for Economics:
- > Environmental and Natural Resource Economics > Environmental Economics > Valuation > Travel cost studies
- Gossling, Stefan, 1999. "Ecotourism: a means to safeguard biodiversity and ecosystem functions?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 303-320, May.
- Lim, Byung In & Shogren, Jason F., 2005. "Valuation by conflict," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 251-261, November.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2012. "Economic Benefits, Conservation and Wildlife Tourism," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 126229, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Echessah, Protase N. & Swallow, Brent M. & Kamara, Damaris W. & Curry, John J., 1997. "Willingness to contribute labor and money to tsetse control: Application of contingent valuation in Busia District, Kenya," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 239-253, February.
- Dambala Gelo & Steven F Koch, 2012.
"Contingent Valuation of Community Forestry Programs in Ethiopia: Observing Preference Anomalies in Double-Bounded CVM,"
272, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Dambala Gelo & Steven F. Koch, 2011. "Contingent Valuation of Community Forestry Programs in Ethiopia: Observing Preference Anomalies in Double-Bounded CVM," Working Papers 201124, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Velarde, Sandra J. & Malhi, Yadvinder & Moran, Dominic & Wright, Jim & Hussain, Salman, 2005. "Valuing the impacts of climate change on protected areas in Africa," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 21-33, April.
- Pamela Kaval & Matthew Roskruge, 2009. "The Value of Native Bird Conservation: A New Zealand Case Study," Working Papers in Economics 09/11, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Blamey, Russell, 1998. "Contingent valuation and the activation of environmental norms," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 47-72, January.
- Nir Becker & Yael Choresh & Ofer Bahat & Moshe Inbar, 2010. "Cost benefit analysis of conservation efforts to preserve an endangered species: The Griffon Vulture (Gyps fulvus) in Israel," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 55-70, April.
- Bekabil, Fufa & Anemut, Belete, 2009. "Park with People Conservation Strategy: Local Residents Willingness to Pay and Expected Net Losses in Ethiopia," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 50318, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ahuja, Vinod & McConnell, Kenneth E. & Umali-Deininger, Dina & de Haan, Cees, 2001. "Are The Poor Willing To Pay For Livestock Services? Evidence From Rural India," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20763, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Tisdell, Clement A. & Wilson, Clevo, 2003. "Economics of Wildlife Tourism," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 48969, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Jung-Eun Kim & Jungsung Yeo, 2010. "Valuation of Consumers’ Personal Information: A South Korean Example," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 297-306, September.
- Chase, Lisa C. & Lee, David R. & Anderson, Deborah J. & Schulze, William D., 1997. "Ecotourism Demand And Differential Pricing Of National Park Entrance Fees In Costa Rica," Working Papers 127852, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Ojeda, Monica Ilija & Mayer, Alex S. & Solomon, Barry D., 2008. "Economic valuation of environmental services sustained by water flows in the Yaqui River Delta," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 155-166, March.
- Chaudhry, Pradeep & Tewari, Vindhya P., 2009. "Role of Public Parks/Gardens in attracting Domestic Tourists: An Example from City Beautiful from India," MPRA Paper 25168, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Jul 2009.
- Jolejole, Christina B. & Swinton, Scott M. & Lupi, Frank, 2009. "Incentives to Supply Enhanced Ecosystem Services from Cropland," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49356, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.