Earnings, rates of return to education and the earnings distribution in Pakistan
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics of Education Review.
Volume (Year): 3 (1984)
Issue (Month): 4 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/econedurev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahsan, Henna & Idrees, Dr Muhammad, 2014. "Impact of Health on Earnings: Individual and District Level Analysis for Pakistan," MPRA Paper 56769, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Jun 2014.
- Hough, J.R., 1993. "Educational Cost-Benefit Analysis," Education Research Papers 12876, Department for International Development (DFID) (UK).
- Siphambe, Happy Kufigwa, 2000. "Rates of return to education in Botswana," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 291-300, June.
- Tayyeb Shabbir, 1991. "Sheepskin Effects in the Returns to Education in a Developing Country," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 30(1), pages 1-19.
- Tayyeb Shabbir, 1994. "Mincerian Earnings Function for Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 33(1), pages 1-18.
- Khwaja Sarmad & Fazal Husain & G. M. Zahid, 1988. "Investment and Inequality in Pakistan's Education Sector," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 27(4), pages 678-686.
- Abid Aman Burki & Qaisar Abbas, 1991. "Earnings Functions in Pakistan's Urban Informal Sector: A Case Study," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 30(4), pages 695-706.
- Khwaja Sarmad & Fazal Husain & G. M. Zahid, 1989. "The Education Sector in Pakistan," PIDE-Working Papers 1989:156, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.