Morocco's free trade agreement with the EU: A quantitative assessment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economic Modelling.
Volume (Year): 14 (1997)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Konan, Denise Eby & Maskus, Keith E., 2000.
"Joint trade liberalization and tax reform in a small open economy: the case of Egypt,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 365-392, April.
- Denise Eby Konan & Keith Maskus, 1997. "Joint Trade Liberalization and Tax Reform in a Small Open Economy: The Case of Egypt," Working Papers 199703-R, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Kavallari, Aikaterini & Schmitz, P. Michael, 2007. "An Empirical Assessment of Agricultural Trade Policies in the Mediterranean Basin - Regional Effects on the EU Member States," 103rd Seminar, April 23-25, 2007, Barcelona, Spain 9395, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Harrison, Glenn W. & Rutherford, Thomas F. & Tarr, David G., 2003. "Trade liberalization, poverty and efficient equity," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 97-128, June.
- Urmas Varblane & Kristina Toming & Rena Selliov, 2002. "The Impact Of Eu-Accession On The Estonian Trade With Food Products – Partial Equilibrium Approach," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 11, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Achy, Lahcen & Hassani, Aicha, 2005. "The Impact of Liberalizing International Trade of Banking Services in Morocco," MPRA Paper 8674, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
- Chemingui, Mohamed Abdelbasset, 2007. "Public spending and poverty reduction in an oil-based economy: The case of Yemen," IFPRI discussion papers 701, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- World Bank, 2006. "Fostering Higher Growth and Employment in the Kingdom of Morocco," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7114, March.
- Fida Karam, 2008. "When Migrant Remittances Are Not Everlasting, How Can Morocco Make Up ?," Post-Print halshs-00344833, HAL.
- Barbara M Roberts & Jeffery I Round, . "Import Demand Specification in Computable General Equilibrium Models of Economies in Transition," Discussion Papers in European Economics 99/4, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Hesham AlShehabi, Omar, 2012. "Energy and labour reform: Evidence from Iran," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 441-459.
- World Bank, 2001. "Trade and Foreign Exchange Policies in Iran : Reform Agenda, Economic Implications and Impact on the Poor," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15478, The World Bank.
- Lahcen ACHY & Khalid SEKKAT, 2005. "Trade Liberalization and Employment in the Moroccan Manufacturing Sector," International Trade 0512011, EconWPA.
- Glenn W. Harrison & Thomas F. Rutherford & Tarr,David, 2003. "Rules of thumb for evaluating preferential trading arrangements : evidence from computable general equilibrium assessments," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3149, The World Bank.
- Glenn W Harrison & Thomas F Rutherford & David G Tarr, 2003. "Rules of Thumb for Evaluating Preferential Trading Arrangement: Evidence from CGE Assessments," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 40(121), pages 460-468.
- Kavallari, Aikaterini & Borresch, Rene & Schmitz, P. Michael, 2006. "Modelling agricultural policy reforms in the Mediterranean basin - Adjustments of AGRISIM," 98th Seminar, June 29-July 2, 2006, Chania, Crete, Greece 10074, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jensen, Jesper & Tarr, David, 2002. "Trade, foreign exchange, and energy policies in the Islamic Republic of Iran : reform agenda, economic implications, and impact on the poor," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2768, The World Bank.
- Denise Eby Konan & Keith E Maskus, 2000. "Bilateral Trade Patterns and Welfare: An Egypt-EU Preferential Trade Agreement," Working Papers 200001, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- KavallarI, A. & Schmitz, P. M., 2010. "Preference erosion effects on the agricultural sector of the EUâ€™s Mediterranean Partner Countries," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 11(2), June.
- Kavallari, Aikaterini & Schmitz, P. Michael, 2008. "Multilateral trade liberalisation and Preference erosion: Effects on the agricultural sector of the EU's Mediterranean Partner Countries," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44177, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bernard Hoekman & Denise Eby Konan, 2005. "Deepening Egypt-US Trade Integration: Economic Implications of Alternative Options," Working Papers 200501, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.