Corrigendum to "New Keynesian versus old Keynesian government spending multipliers" [J. Econ. Dynam. Control 34(3) (2010) 281-295]
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 34 (2010)
Issue (Month): 10 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giancarlo Corsetti & Gernot J. Müller, 2013.
"Multilateral Economic Cooperation and the International Transmission of Fiscal Policy,"
in: Globalization in an Age of Crisis: Multilateral Economic Cooperation in the Twenty-First Century, pages 257-297
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Corsetti, Giancarlo & Müller, Gernot, 2012. "Multilateral economic cooperation and the international transmission of fiscal policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 8748, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giancarlo Corsetti & Gernot J. Müller, 2011. "Multilateral Economic Cooperation and the International Transmission of Fiscal Policy," NBER Working Papers 17708, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Javier Andrés & José Boscá & Francisco Ferri, 2012.
"Household leverage and fiscal multipliers,"
Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers
1215, Banco de Espa�a.
- Martin Menner, 2011. ""Gesell Tax" and Efficiency of Monetary Exchange," Working Papers. Serie AD 2011-26, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Barbara Annicchiarico & Nicola Giammaroli & Alessandro Piergallini, 2011.
"Budgetary Policies in a DSGE Model with Finite Horizons,"
CEIS Research Paper
207, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 12 Jul 2011.
- Annicchiarico, Barbara & Giammarioli, Nicola & Piergallini, Alessandro, 2012. "Budgetary policies in a DSGE model with finite horizons," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 111-130.
- Annicchiarico, Barbara & Giammarioli, Nicola & Piergallini, Alessandro, 2009. "Budgetary Policies in a DSGE Model with Finite Horizons," MPRA Paper 12650, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lorant, Kaszab, 2011. "Fiscal multipliers are not necessarily that large: a comment on Eggertsson (2010)," MPRA Paper 35612, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Dec 2011.
- Reinhard Neck & Dmitri Blueschke & Klaus Weyerstrass, 2011. "Optimal macroeconomic policies in a financial and economic crisis: a case study for Slovenia," Empirica, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 435-459, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.