Portfolio selection subject to growth objectives
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 28 (2004)
Issue (Month): 10 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hellwig, K. & Speckbacher, G. & Wentges, P., 2000. "Utility maximization under capital growth constraints," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 1-12, February.
- Hellwig, Klaus, 1998. "Creating value," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 141-147.
- Ralf Korn, 2000. "Value Preserving Strategies and a General Framework for Local Approaches to Optimal Portfolios," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(2), pages 227-241.
- Michael Magill & Martine Quinzii, 2002. "Theory of Incomplete Markets, Volume 1," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262632543, January.
- R. Baviera & M. Pasquini & M. Serva & A. Vulpiani, 1998. "Optimal Strategies for Prudent Investors," Papers cond-mat/9804297, arXiv.org, revised Jul 1998.
- Hellwig, Klaus, 1996. " Portfolio Selection under the Condition of Value Preservation," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 299-305, November.
- Hakansson, Nils H., 1971. "Capital Growth and the Mean-Variance Approach to Portfolio Selection," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(01), pages 517-557, January.
- Klaus Hellwig, 2002. "Value management," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(2), pages 133-138.
- Speckbacher, Gerhard, 1998. "Maintaining capital intact and WARP," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 145-155, September.
- Hellwig, Klaus, 2002. "Growth and utility maximization," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(3), pages 377-380, November.
- Hellwig, Klaus, 2005. "Sustainability revisited," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 193-197, May.
- Hellwig, Klaus, 2007. "The creation of wealth," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 172-178, September.
- Klaus Hellwig, 2005. "Portfolio Selection with Little Information about the Future," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 6(2), pages 331-335, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.