Sources of complex dynamics in two-sector growth models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 14 (1990)
Issue (Month): 3-4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Venditti, A., 1995.
"Strong Concavity Properties of Direct Utility Functions in Multisector Optimal Growth Models,"
95a31, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Venditti, Alain, 1997. "Strong Concavity Properties of Indirect Utility Functions in Multisector Optimal Growth Models," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 349-367, June.
- Mitra, Tapan & Nishimura, Kazuo, 2001. "Discounting and Long-Run Behavior: Global Bifurcation Analysis of a Family of Dynamical Systems," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 96(1-2), pages 256-293, January.
- Christian Ghiglino, 2003.
"Wealth inequality and dynamic stability,"
dp0310, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Venditti, Alain, 1998.
"Indeterminacy and endogenous fluctuations in two-sector growth models with externalities,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 33(3-4), pages 521-542, January.
- Venditti, A., 1996. "Indeterminancy and Endogenous Fluctuations in Two-Sector Growth Models with Externalities," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 96a04, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Bosi, Stefano & Magris, Francesco & Venditti, Alain, 2005. "Competitive equilibrium cycles with endogenous labor," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 325-349, April.
- Claustre Bajona & Timothy J. Kehoe, 2006.
"Demographics in Dynamic Heckscher-Ohlin Models: Overlapping Generations Versus Infinitely Lived Consumers,"
NBER Working Papers
12566, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Claustre Bajona & Timothy J. Kehoe, 2006. "Demographics in dynamic Heckscher-Ohlin models: overlapping generations versus infinitely lived consumers," Staff Report 377, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Nishimura, Kazuo & Yano, Makoto, 1995. "Durable capital and chaos in competitive business cycles," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 165-181, July.
- Ghiglino, Christian, 2007. "Trade, redistribution and indeterminacy," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3-4), pages 365-389, April.
- Ali Khan, M. & Piazza, Adriana, 2011. "Optimal cyclicity and chaos in the 2-sector RSS model: An anything-goes construction," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 397-417.
- Eic W. Bond & Robert A. Driskill, 2006. "On Indeterminacy in Two Sector Models with Factor Market Distortions: The Importance of VIPIRS," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0626, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Venditti, Alain, 2005. "The two sector overlapping generations model: A simple formulation," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 164-188, June.
- Becker, Robert A. & Tsyganov, Eugene N., 2002. "Ramsey Equilibrium in a Two-Sector Model with Heterogeneous Households," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 188-225, July.
- Goenka, Aditya & Poulsen, Odile, 2004. "Factor Intensity Reversal and Ergodic Chaos," Working Papers 04-13, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Wälde, Klaus, 1999. "A Poisson-Ramsey growth model: Creative destruction, endogenous cycles and growth," Technical Reports 1999,32, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Baierla, Gary & Nishimura, Kazuo & Yano, Makoto, 1998. "The role of capital depreciation in multi-sectoral models," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 33(3-4), pages 467-479, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.