Which doctor? Combining vignettes and item response to measure clinical competence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Development Economics.
Volume (Year): 78 (2005)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Foster, Andrew D, 1995. "Prices, Credit Markets and Child Growth in Low-Income Rural Areas," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 105(430), pages 551-70, May.
- Das, Jishnu & Dercon, Stefan & Habyarimana, James & Krishnan, Pramila, 2004.
"When can school inputs improve test scores?,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3217, The World Bank.
- Stefan Dercon, 2004. "When Can School Inputs Improve Test Scores?," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2004-25, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Jishnu Das & Stefan Dercon & James Habyarimana & Pramila Krishnan, 2004. "When Can School Inputs Improve Test Scores?," CSAE Working Paper Series 2004-25, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Das, J. & Dercon, S. & Habyarimana, J. & Krishnan, P., 2004. "‘When Can School Inputs Improve Test Scores?’," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0437, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Nazmul Chaudhury & Jeffrey S. Hammer, 2004. "Ghost Doctors: Absenteeism in Rural Bangladeshi Health Facilities," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 18(3), pages 423-441.
- R. Bock & Murray Aitkin, 1981. "Marginal maximum likelihood estimation of item parameters: Application of an EM algorithm," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 443-459, December.
- Abhijit Banerjee & Angus Deaton & Esther Duflo, 2004.
"Wealth, health, and health services in rural rajasthan,"
Framed Field Experiments
00121, The Field Experiments Website.
- Abhijit Banerjee & Angus Deaton & Esther Duflo, 2004. "Wealth, Health, and Health Services in Rural Rajasthan," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(2), pages 326-330, May.
- Abhijit Banerjee & Angus Deaton & Esther Duflo, 2003. "Wealth, health, and health services in rural Rajasthan," Working Papers 175, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Research Program in Development Studies..
- Abhijit Banerjee & Angus Deaton & Esther Duflo, 2003. "Wealth, health, and health services in rural Rajasthan," Working Papers 253, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Health and Wellbeing..
- Das, Jishnu & Sanchez-Paramo, Carolina, 2003. "Short but not sweet - new evidence on short duration morbidities from India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2971, The World Bank.
- R. Darrell Bock & Marcus Lieberman, 1970. "Fitting a response model forn dichotomously scored items," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 179-197, June.
- Namrata Gulati & Tridip Ray, 2011. "Inequality, neighbourhoods and welfare of the poor," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 11-07, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Shaffer, Paul, 2013. "Ten Years of “Q-Squared”: Implications for Understanding and Explaining Poverty," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 269-285.
- Gertler, Paul & Vermeersch, Christel, 2012. "Using performance incentives to improve health outcomes," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6100, The World Bank.
- Richard Andrew Iles, 2013. "Demand for primary healthcare in rural north India," 2013 Papers pil50, Job Market Papers.
- Garima Malik, 2006. "An Examination of the Relationship between Health and Economic Growth," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22173, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Garima Malik, 2006. "An Examination of the relationship between Health and Economic Growth," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 185, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
- Jeffrey S. Hammer, 2013. "Balancing Market and Government Failure in Service Delivery," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 18(Special E), pages 1-19, September.
- Das, Jishnu & Hammer, Jeffrey, 2005.
"Money for nothing : the dire straits of medical practice in Delhi, India,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3669, The World Bank.
- Das, Jishnu & Hammer, Jeffrey, 2007. "Money for nothing: The dire straits of medical practice in Delhi, India," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 1-36, May.
- Jishnu Das, 2011. "The Quality of Medical Care in Low-Income Countries: From Providers to Markets," Working Papers id:3955, eSocialSciences.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.