The supply-of-immigrants function and taxation of immigrant's incomes : An econometric analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Development Economics.
Volume (Year): 2 (1975)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sari Pekkala Kerr & William R. Kerr, 2011.
"Economic Impacts of Immigration: A Survey,"
Finnish Economic Papers,
Finnish Economic Association, vol. 24(1), pages 1-32, Spring.
- Sari Pekkala Kerr & William R. Kerr, 2011. "Economic Impacts of Immigration: A Survey," NBER Working Papers 16736, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sari Pekkala, 2005. "Economic Impacts of Immigration: A Survey," Discussion Papers 362, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Robert E. B. Lucas, 2000. "The Effects of Proximity and Transportation on Developing Country Population Migrations," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-111, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Michael Clemens, 2014. "Does Development Reduce Migration? - Working Paper 359," Working Papers 359, Center for Global Development.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.