Second-best agricultural policy : Getting the price of Thai rice right
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Development Economics.
Volume (Year): 28 (1988)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James Roumasset, 2010.
"Wither The Economics of Agricultural Development?,"
2010-03, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- Peter G. Warr & Frances J. Wollmer, 1996.
"The International Demand for Thailand's Rice Exports,"
Departmental Working Papers
1996-10, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Prof Peter G. Warr & Fracnes J. Wollmer, 1996. "The International Demand for Thailand's Rice Exports," Trade and Development 96/10, Australian National University, Department of Economics.
- James Roumasset, 2006. "The Economics of Agricultural Development: What Have We Learned? Processes," Working Papers 200604, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Warr, Peter G. & Kohpaiboon, Archanun, 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Thailand," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48474, World Bank.
- Choeun, Hong & Godo, Yoshihisa & Hayami, Yujiro, 2006. "The economics and politics of rice export taxation in Thailand: A historical simulation analysis, 1950-1985," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 103-125, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.