Child safety at reunification: A case-control study of maltreatment recurrence following return home from substitute care
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Children and Youth Services Review.
Volume (Year): 27 (2005)
Issue (Month): 12 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fuller, Tamara L. & Wells, Susan J., 2003. "Predicting Maltreatment Recurrence among CPS Cases with Alcohol and Other Drug Involvement," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(7), pages 553-569, July.
- Rittner, Barbara, 2002. "The use of risk assessment instruments in child protective services case planning and closures," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 189-207, March.
- Wolock, Isabel & Sherman, Patricia & Feldman, Leonard H. & Metzger, Barbara, 2001. "Child abuse and neglect referral patterns: A longitudinal study," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 21-47, January.
- Jonson-Reid, Melissa, 2003. "Foster Care and Future Risk of Maltreatment," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 271-294, April.
- Fuller, Tamara L. & Wells, Susan J. & Cotton, Edward E., 2001. "Predictors of maltreatment recurrence at two milestones in the life of a case," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 49-78, January.
- Brook, Jody & McDonald, Tom, 2009. "The impact of parental substance abuse on the stability of family reunifications from foster care," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 193-198, February.
- Harden, Brenda Jones & Whittaker, Jessica Vick, 2011. "The early home environment and developmental outcomes for young children in the child welfare system," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1392-1403, August.
- Barth, Richard P. & Weigensberg, Elizabeth C. & Fisher, Philip A. & Fetrow, Becky & Green, Rebecca L., 2008. "Reentry of elementary aged children following reunification from foster care," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 353-364, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.