Racial disproportionality in reported and substained child abuse and nelgect: an examination of systematic bias
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Children and Youth Services Review.
Volume (Year): 25 (2003)
Issue (Month): 5-6 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anyon, Yolanda, 2011. "Reducing racial disparities and disproportionalities in the child welfare system: Policy perspectives about how to serve the best interests of African American youth," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 242-253, February.
- Dworsky, Amy & Courtney, Mark E. & Zinn, Andrew, 2007. "Child, parent, and family predictors of child welfare services involvement among TANF applicant families," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 802-820, June.
- Delfabbro, Paul & Hirte, Craig & Rogers, Nancy & Wilson, Ros, 2010. "The over-representation of young Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander people in the South Australian child system: A longitudinal analysis," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(10), pages 1418-1425, October.
- Carter, Vernon B., 2010. "Factors predicting placement of urban American Indian/Alaskan Natives into out-of-home care," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 657-663, May.
- Harris, Marian S. & Jackson, Lovie J. & O'Brien, Kirk & Pecora, Peter, 2010. "Ethnic group comparisons in mental health outcomes of adult alumni of foster care," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 171-177, February.
- Jent, Jason F. & Eaton, Cyd K. & Knickerbocker, Lauren & Lambert, Walter F. & Merrick, Melissa T. & Dandes, Susan K., 2011. "Multidisciplinary child protection decision making about physical abuse: Determining substantiation thresholds and biases," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(9), pages 1673-1682, September.
- Morton, Cory M. & Ocasio, Kerrie & Simmel, Cassandra, 2011. "A critique of methods used to describe the overrepresentation of African Americans in the child welfare system," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(9), pages 1538-1542, September.
- Font, Sarah A. & Berger, Lawrence M. & Slack, Kristen S., 2012. "Examining racial disproportionality in child protective services case decisions," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(11), pages 2188-2200.
- Carter, Vernon B., 2009. "Prediction of placement into out-of-home care for American Indian/Alaskan Natives compared to non-Indians," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 840-846, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.