Space-varying regression models: specifications and simulation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Computational Statistics & Data Analysis.
Volume (Year): 42 (2003)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mardia, K. V., 1988. "Multi-dimensional multivariate Gaussian Markov random fields with application to image processing," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 265-284, February.
- J. Besag & D. Higdon, 1999. "Bayesian analysis of agricultural field experiments," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 61(4), pages 691-746.
- Leonhard Knorr-Held, 2002. "On Block Updating in Markov Random Field Models for Disease Mapping," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics & Finnish Statistical Society & Norwegian Statistical Association & Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 29(4), pages 597-614.
- Alexandra Mello Schmidt & Dani Gamerman & Ajax Moreira, 1999. "An adaptive resampling scheme for cycle estimation," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(5), pages 619-641.
- Julian Besag & Jeremy York & Annie Mollié, 1991. "Bayesian image restoration, with two applications in spatial statistics," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 1-20, March.
- Vinicius Mayrink & Dani Gamerman, 2009. "On computational aspects of Bayesian spatial models: influence of the neighboring structure in the efficiency of MCMC algorithms," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 641-669, December.
- Hernández-Mireles, C., 2010. "Finding the Influentials that Drive the Diffusion of New Technologies," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2010-023-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Strid, Ingvar, 2010. "Efficient parallelisation of Metropolis-Hastings algorithms using a prefetching approach," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(11), pages 2814-2835, November.
- Bolin, David & Lindström, Johan & Eklundh, Lars & Lindgren, Finn, 2009. "Fast estimation of spatially dependent temporal vegetation trends using Gaussian Markov random fields," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(8), pages 2885-2896, June.
- Ferreira, Marco A.R. & De Oliveira, Victor, 2007. "Bayesian reference analysis for Gaussian Markov random fields," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(4), pages 789-812, April.
- Congdon, P., 2007. "Bayesian modelling strategies for spatially varying regression coefficients: A multivariate perspective for multiple outcomes," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(5), pages 2586-2601, February.
- Congdon, Peter, 2009. "Modelling the impact of socioeconomic structure on spatial health outcomes," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(8), pages 3047-3056, June.
- Belitz, Christiane & Lang, Stefan, 2008. "Simultaneous selection of variables and smoothing parameters in structured additive regression models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 61-81, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.