The impact of monetary policy on bank balance sheets : A comment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy.
Volume (Year): 42 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jme
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beck, Thorsten & Lundberg, Mattias & Majnoni, Giovanni, 2006.
"Financial intermediary development and growth volatility: Do intermediaries dampen or magnify shocks?,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 25(7), pages 1146-1167, November.
- Beck, T.H.L. & Lundberg, M. & Majnoni, G., 2006. "Financial intermediary development and growth volatility: Do intermediaries dampen or magnify shocks?," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3125497, Tilburg University.
- Beck, Thorstein & Lundberg, Mattias & Majnoni, Giovanni, 2001. "Financial intermediary development and growth volatility : do intermediaries dampen or magnify shocks?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2707, The World Bank.
- Hernando, Ignacio & Martinéz Pagés, Jorge, 2001. "Is there a bank lending channel of monetary policy in Spain?," Working Paper Series 0099, European Central Bank.
- Sajjad Zaheer & Steven Ongena & Sweder van Wijnbergen, 0000.
"The Transmission of Monetary Policy through Conventional and Islamic Banks,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
12-048/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Sajjad Zaheer & Steven Ongena & Sweder J.G. van Wijnbergen, 2013. "The Transmission of Monetary Policy Through Conventional and Islamic Banks," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 9(4), pages 175-224, December.
- Zaheer, S. & Ongena, S. & Wijnbergen, S.J.G. van, 2011. "The Transmission of Monetary Policy through Conventional and Islamic Banks," Discussion Paper 2011-078, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bruno Coric, 2011. "The financial accelerator effect: concept and challenges," Financial Theory and Practice, Institute of Public Finance, vol. 35(2), pages 171-196.
- Carrera, César, 2011. "El canal del crédito bancario en el Perú: Evidencia y mecanismo de transmisión," Revista Estudios Económicos, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú, issue 22, pages 63-82.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.