Investment in China's tourism industry: Its scale, nature, and policy issues
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal China Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 2 (1991)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/chieco
You can help add them by filling out this form.
RePEc Biblio mentionsAs found on the RePEc Biblio, the curated bibliography for Economics:CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Atherinos, Eleftherios, 2003. "Tourism in China: Regional Distribution and Economic Impact," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 3(2).
- Hong, Junjie & CHIN, Anthony T.H., 2007. "Modeling the location choices of foreign investments in Chinese logistics industry," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 425-437.
- Moore, Winston & CRAIGWELL, ROLAND, 2008. "Foreign direct investment and tourism in SIDS: evidence from panel causality tests," MPRA Paper 33438, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Atherinos, Eleftherios, 2004. "An Interregional Model of Foreign Tourism in China," Economic Development 74, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics..
- Bishnu Prasad Gautam Ph. D., 2008. "Economic Impact of Tourism Finance in Nepal," NRB Economic Review, Nepal Rastra Bank, Research Department, vol. 20, pages 62-73, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.