Capital punishment and the deterrent effect revisited: Recent time-series econometric evidence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Behavioral Economics.
Volume (Year): 18 (1989)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620175
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hashem Dezhbakhsh & Paul Rubin, 2011.
"From the 'econometrics of capital punishment' to the 'capital punishment' of econometrics: on the use and abuse of sensitivity analysis,"
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 43(25), pages 3655-3670.
- Hashem Dezhbakhsh & Paul Rubin, 2007. "From the "Econometrics of Capital Punishment" to the "Capital Punishment" of Econometrics: On the Use and Abuse of Sensitivity Analysis," Emory Economics 0715, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Gerritzen, Berit & Kirchgässner, Gebhard, 2013.
"Facts or Ideology: What Determines the Results of Econometric Estimates of the Deterrence Effect of Death Penalty? A Meta-Analysis,"
Economics Working Paper Series
1303, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Berit C. Gerritzen & Gebhard Kirchgässner, 2013. "Facts or Ideology: What Determines the Results of Econometric Estimates of the Deterrence Effect of Death Penalty? A Meta-Analysis," CESifo Working Paper Series 4159, CESifo Group Munich.
- Spurr, Stephen J., 2002. "The future of capital punishment: determinants of the time from death sentence to execution," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 1-23, July.
- Hashem Dezhbakhsh & Joanna M. Shepherd, 2006.
"The Deterrent Effect of Capital Punishment: Evidence from a "Judicial Experiment","
Western Economic Association International, vol. 44(3), pages 512-535, July.
- Hashem Dezhbakhsh & Joanna M. Shepherd, 2003. "The Deterrent Effect of Capital Punishment: Evidence from a "Judicial Experiment"," Emory Economics 0314, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Yang, Bijou & Lester, David, 2008. "The deterrent effect of executions: A meta-analysis thirty years after Ehrlich," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 453-460, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.