Bangkok agreement and BIMSTEC: crawling regional economic groupings in Asia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Asian Economics.
Volume (Year): 12 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/asieco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Arvind Panagariya, 2003.
"The Regionalism Debate: An Overview,"
- Hamanaka, Shintaro, 2012. "Evolutionary paths toward a region-wide economic agreement in Asia," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 383-394.
- Muhammad Ullah & Kazuo Inaba, 2012. "Impact of RTA and PTA on Bangladesh’s Export: Application of a Gravity Model," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 445-460, December.
- Biswa N Bhattacharyay & Swapan K. Bhattacharya, 2010. "Free Trade Agreement between Peopleâ€™s Republic of China and India: Likely Impact and Its Implications to Asian Economic Community," Working Papers id:3272, eSocialSciences.
- Bhattacharya, Swapan K. & Bhattacharyay, Biswa N., 2007. "An empirical analysis on prospects and challenges of BIMSTEC-Japan trade integration," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 509-536, June.
- Swapan K. Bhattacharya & Biswanath Bhattacharyay, 2006. "Prospects of Regional Cooperation in Trade, Investment and Finance in Asia: An Empirical Analysis on BIMSTEC Countries and Japan," CESifo Working Paper Series 1725, CESifo Group Munich.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.