The genesis of professional organization in scotland: a contextual analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Accounting, Organizations and Society.
Volume (Year): 20 (1995)
Issue (Month): 4 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dragos Zelinschi, 2012. "Une Loi Suffit-Elle ? Le Mouvement Des Comptables Roumains Dans Les Annees 1920," Post-Print hal-00691074, HAL.
- Xu, Yin & Xu, Xiaoqun, 2008. "Social actors, cultural capital, and the state: The standardization of bank accounting classification and terminology in early twentieth-century China," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 73-102, January.
- Napier, Christopher J., 2006. "Accounts of change: 30 years of historical accounting research," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 31(4-5), pages 445-507.
- Napier, Christopher J., 1998. "Intersections of law and accountancy: Unlimited auditor liability in the United Kingdom," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 105-128, January.
- Cooper, David J. & Robson, Keith, 2006. "Accounting, professions and regulation: Locating the sites of professionalization," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 31(4-5), pages 415-444.
- Stephen Walker, 1999. "Introduction," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 1-6.
- Walker, Stephen P., 2004. "The genesis of professional organisation in English accountancy," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 127-156, February.
- Salvador Carmona, 2005. "The Dissemination Of Accounting Research And Performance Reviews: The Role Of Publication Forms," Working Papers Economia wp05-20, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Chris Poullaos, 2009. "Profession, race and empire: keeping the centre pure, 1921-1927," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 22(3), pages 429-468, April.
- Apostolos Ballas, 1999. "Privatizing the statutory auditing services in Greece," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 349-373.
- Edwards, John Richard & Walker, Stephen P., 2010. "Lifestyle, status and occupational differentiation in Victorian accountancy," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 2-22, January.
- Edwards, John Richard & Anderson, Malcolm & Chandler, Roy A., 2007. "Claiming a jurisdiction for the "Public Accountant" in England prior to organisational fusion," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-2), pages 61-100.
- Malcolm Anderson, 1998. "Accounting History Publications, 1995/6," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 105-124.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.