Accounting for the control of doctors: Management information systems in hospitals
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Accounting, Organizations and Society.
Volume (Year): 12 (1987)
Issue (Month): 4 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Machiel Westerdijk & Joost Zuurbier & Martijn Ludwig & Sarah Prins, 2012. "Defining care products to finance health care in the Netherlands," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 203-221, April.
- Soon-Yau Foong & Neilson Anak Teruki, 2009. "Cost-system functionality and the performance of the Malaysian palm oil industry," Asian Review of Accounting, Emerald Group Publishing, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 17(3), pages 212-225, September.
- Eriotis, Nikolaos & Stamatiadis, Filippos & Vasiliou, Dimitrios, 2011. "Assessing Accrual Accounting Reform in Greek Public Hospitals: An Empirical Investigation," MPRA Paper 30246, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stamatiadis, Filippos & Eriotis, Nikolaos, 2011. "Evolution of the Governmental Accounting Reform implementation in Greek Public Hospitals: Testing the institutional framework," MPRA Paper 28816, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pizzini, Mina J., 2006. "The relation between cost-system design, managers' evaluations of the relevance and usefulness of cost data, and financial performance: an empirical study of US hospitals," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 179-210, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.