An empirical study of the evidence for contingency theories of management accounting systems in conditions of rapid change
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Accounting, Organizations and Society.
Volume (Year): 10 (1985)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos
You can help add them by filling out this form.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- When does performance management increase performance? The role of contingencies.
by Timur_PhD in Business performance management research for high performance organizations on 2012-04-05 09:02:41
- Jordão, Ricardo Vinícius Dias & Souza, Antônio Artur & Avelar, Ewerton Alex, 2014. "Organizational culture and post-acquisition changes in management control systems: An analysis of a successful Brazilian case," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 542-549.
- Matejka, M. & De Waegenaere, A.M.B., 2000. "Organizational Design and Management Accounting Change," Discussion Paper 2000-61, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Cools, Martine & Emmanuel, Clive & Jorissen, Ann, 2008. "Management control in the transfer pricing tax compliant multinational enterprise," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 603-628, August.
- JORISSEN, Ann & REHEUL, Anne-Mie & LAVEREN, Eddy & MARTENS, Rudy, . "Short-term planning Ssphistication in SMEs: The relationship with strategy and perceived environmental uncertainty," Working Papers 2006022, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Falconer Mitchell & Gavin C Reid & Nicholas G Terry, 1996. "Venture Capital Supply and Accounting Information System Development," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 9616, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Gavin C Reid & Julia A Smith, 1999. "The Impact of Contingencies on Information System Development," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 9918, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.