Irrigation with saline water in the reclaimed marsh soils of south-west Spain: impact on soil properties and cotton and sugar beet crops
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Agricultural Water Management.
Volume (Year): 48 (2001)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Moreno, F. & Cabrera, F. & Andrew, L. & Vaz, R. & Martin-Aranda, J. & Vachaud, G., 1995. "Water movement and salt leaching in drained and irrigated marsh soils of southwest Spain," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 25-44, April.
- Katerji, N. & van Hoorn, J. W. & Hamdy, A. & Mastrorilli, M. & Karzel, E. Mou, 1997. "Osmotic adjustment of sugar beets in response to soil salinity and its influence on stomatal conductance, growth and yield," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 57-69, July.
- Van Hoorn, J. W. & Katerji, N. & Hamdy, A., 1997. "Long-term salinity development in a lysimeter experiment," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 47-55, July.
- Rhoades, J. D. & Bingham, F. T. & Letey, J. & Hoffman, G. J. & Dedrick, A. R. & Pinter, P. J. & Replogle, J. A., 1989. "Use of saline drainage water for irrigation: Imperial Valley study," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(1-2), pages 25-36, August.
- Rhoades, J. D., 1989. "Intercepting, isolating and reusing drainage waters for irrigation to conserve water and protect water quality," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(1-2), pages 37-52, August.
- Moreno, F. & Vaz, R. & Fernandez-Boy, E. & Cabrera, F., 2004. "Simulating the composition of the in situ soil solution by the model EXPRESO: application to a reclaimed marsh soil of SW Spain irrigated with saline water," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 113-124, April.
- Qadir, M. & Boers, Th. M. & Schubert, S. & Ghafoor, A. & Murtaza, G., 2003. "Agricultural water management in water-starved countries: challenges and opportunities," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 165-185, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.