Goals and management styles of New Zealand farmers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Agricultural Systems.
Volume (Year): 44 (1994)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Girard, N. & Hubert, B., 1999. "Modelling expert knowledge with knowledge-based systems to design decision aids : The example of a knowledge-based model on grazing management," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 123-144, February.
- John Fairweather, 1999. "Understanding how farmers choose between organic and conventional production: Results from New Zealand and policy implications," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 51-63, March.
- Sintori, Alexandra & Rozakis, Stelios & Tsiboukas, Kostas, 2009. "Multiple goals in farmers’ decision making: The case of sheep farming in Western Greece," 83rd Annual Conference, March 30-April 1, 2009, Dublin, Ireland 51075, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Harrison, Jennifer L. & O'Brian, Dennis T., 1999. "Multiple Objectives On Nswdairy Farms:Assigned Importance And Related Satisfaction," 1999 Conference (43th), January 20-22, 1999, Christchurch, New Zealand 123813, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Austin, E.J & Willock, J & Deary, I.J & Gibson, G.J & Dent, J.B & Edwards-Jones, G & Morgan, O & Grieve, R & Sutherland, A, 1998. "Empirical models of farmer behaviour using psychological, social and economic variables. Part I: linear modelling," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 203-224, October.
- Stelios, Rozakis & Alexandra, Sintori & Konstantinos, Tsiboukas, 2009.
"Utility-derived Supply Function of Sheep Milk: The Case of Etoloakarnania, Greece,"
113th Seminar, September 3-6, 2009, Chania, Crete, Greece
58126, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Stelios Rozakis & Alexandra Sintori & Konstantinos Tsiboukas, 2009. "Utility-derived Supply Function of Sheep Milk: The Case of Etoloakarnania, Greece," Working Papers 2009-11, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
- Bergevoet, R. H. M. & Ondersteijn, C. J. M. & Saatkamp, H. W. & van Woerkum, C. M. J. & Huirne, R. B. M., 2004. "Entrepreneurial behaviour of dutch dairy farmers under a milk quota system: goals, objectives and attitudes," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 1-21, April.
- Leutscher, K. J. & Renkema, J. A. & Challa, H., 1999. "Modelling operational adaptations of tactical production plans on pot plant nurseries: a simulation approach," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 67-78, January.
- Chiara Calabrese1 & Stefan Mann1 & Michel Dumondel, 2012. "Patterns of occupational choice in the Swiss alpine labor market," Yearbook of Socioeconomics in Agriculture, Swiss Society for Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology, vol. 5(1), pages 31-54.
- Solano, C. & Leon, H. & Perez, E. & Herrero, M., 2001. "Characterising objective profiles of Costa Rican dairy farmers," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 153-179, March.
- Tranel, Jeffrey E. & Hewlett, John P. & Weigel, Randolph R. & Rahman, Tauhidur & Teegerstrom, Trent & Ehmke, Cole, 2008. "A New Look at the Agricultural Community as Extension Clientele in the West," Publications 37721, University of Wyoming, Cooperative Extension Service.
- Davies, B.B. & Hodge, I.D., 2007. "Exploring environmental perspectives in lowland agriculture: A Q methodology study in East Anglia, UK," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2-3), pages 323-333, March.
- Brodt, Sonja & Klonsky, Karen & Tourte, Laura, 2006. "Farmer goals and management styles: Implications for advancing biologically based agriculture," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 90-105, July.
- Vandermersch, Mieke & Mathijs, Erik, 2002. "Do Management Profiles Matter? An Analysis of Belgian Dairy Farmers," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24832, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Nesme, Thomas & Lescourret, Françoise & Bellon, Stéphane & Habib, Robert, 2009. "A modelling approach to explore nitrogen fertilisation practices of growers and their consequences in apple orchards," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 99(2-3), pages 76-85, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.