The application of the MCDM paradigm to the management of agricultural systems: Some basic considerations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Agricultural Systems.
Volume (Year): 41 (1993)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dionysis Latinopoulos, 2009. "Multicriteria decision-making for efficient water and land resources allocation in irrigated agriculture," Environment, Development and Sustainability, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 329-343, April.
- Sintori, Alexandra & Rozakis, Stelios & Tsiboukas, Kostas, 2009. "Multiple goals in farmers’ decision making: The case of sheep farming in Western Greece," 83rd Annual Conference, March 30-April 1, 2009, Dublin, Ireland 51075, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Stelios, Rozakis & Alexandra, Sintori & Konstantinos, Tsiboukas, 2009.
"Utility-derived Supply Function of Sheep Milk: The Case of Etoloakarnania, Greece,"
113th Seminar, September 3-6, 2009, Chania, Crete, Greece
58126, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Stelios Rozakis & Alexandra Sintori & Konstantinos Tsiboukas, 2009. "Utility-derived Supply Function of Sheep Milk: The Case of Etoloakarnania, Greece," Working Papers 2009-11, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
- Janssen, Sander J.C. & van Ittersum, Martin K., 2007. "Assessing farmer behaviour as affected by policy and technological innovations: bio-economic farm models," Reports 9293, SEAMLESS: System for Environmental and Agricultural Modelling, Linking European Science and Society.
- Hayashi, Kiyotada, 2000. "Multicriteria analysis for agricultural resource management: A critical survey and future perspectives," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 486-500, April.
- Arriaza Balmon, Manuel & Gomez-Limon, Jose Antonio, 2002. "Comparative Performance of Selected Mathematical Programming Models," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24792, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kipperberg, Gorm & Bond, Craig A. & Hoag, Dana L., 2008. "An Application of Mixed Logit Estimation in the Analysis of Producers’ Stated Preferences," Working Papers 108719, Colorado State University, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Jianbo, Lu & Zhaoqian, Wang & Penning de Vries, F. W. T., 2002. "Application of interactive multiple goal programming for red soil watershed development: a case study of Qingshishan watershed," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 73(3), pages 313-324, September.
- Bartolini, F. & Bazzani, G.M. & Gallerani, V. & Raggi, M. & Viaggi, D., 2007. "The impact of water and agriculture policy scenarios on irrigated farming systems in Italy: An analysis based on farm level multi-attribute linear programming models," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 93(1-3), pages 90-114, March.
- Louhichi, Kamel & Flichman, Guillermo & Blanco Fonseca, Maria, 2009. "A generic template for FSSIM," Reports 57463, SEAMLESS: System for Environmental and Agricultural Modelling, Linking European Science and Society.
- Gomez-Limon, Jose Antonio & Berbel, Julio & Arriaza Balmon, Manuel, 2005. "MCDM Farm System Analysis for Public Management of Irrigated Agriculture," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24676, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Janssen, Sander & van Ittersum, Martin K., 2007. "Assessing farm innovations and responses to policies: A review of bio-economic farm models," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 622-636, June.
- Meyer-Aurich, Andreas, 2005. "Economic and environmental analysis of sustainable farming practices - a Bavarian case study," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 190-206, November.
- Gomez-Limon, J. A. & Berbel, J., 2000. "Multicriteria analysis of derived water demand functions: a Spanish case study," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 49-72, January.
- Kant, Shashi, 2003. "Extending the boundaries of forest economics," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 39-56, January.
- Muhammad Azeem Khan & Tahir Rehman, 2000. "Application of Multiple Criteria Decision Models for Oilseed Crops in Pakistan’s Punjab," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 39(4), pages 515-532.
- Manos, Basil & Begum, Moss. Anjuman Ara & Kamruzzaman, Mohd. & Nakou, Ioanna & Papathanasiou, Jason, 2007. "Fertilizer price policy, the environment and farms behavior," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 87-97.
- Nhantumbo, I. & Dent, J. B. & Kowero, G., 2001. "Goal programming: Application in the management of the miombo woodland in Mozambique," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 133(2), pages 310-322, January.
- Vecino, Julio Berbel & Baldovin, Maria Jose & Gutierrez, Carlos, 2005. "Multicriteria and Multiperiod Programming for Scenario Analysis in Guadalquivir River Irrigated Farming," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24612, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Tipparat Pongthanapanich, 2003. "Review of Mathematical Programming for Coastal Land Use Optimization," Working Papers 52/2003, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Environmental and Business Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.