Reindeer husbandry, the Swedish market for reindeer meat, and the Chernobyl effects
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell in its journal Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 26 (2001)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Astrid Zabel & Karen Pittel & Göran Bostedt & Stefanie Engel, 2009.
"Comparing Conventional and New Policy Approaches for Carnivore Conservation – Theoretical Results and Application to Tiger Conservation,"
IED Working paper
09-06, IED Institute for Environmental Decisions, ETH Zurich.
- Astrid Zabel & Karen Pittel & Göran Bostedt & Stefanie Engel, 2011. "Comparing Conventional and New Policy Approaches for Carnivore Conservation: Theoretical Results and Application to Tiger Conservation," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 48(2), pages 287-301, February.
- Peter Parks & Göran Bostedt & Bengt Kriström, 2002. "An Integrated System for Management and Policy Analysis," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 21(3), pages 203-220, March.
- J.A. Giesecke & W.J. Burns & A. Barrett & E. Bayrak & A. Rose & M. Suher, 2010. "Assessment of the Regional Economic Impacts of Catastrophic Events: CGE analysis of resource loss and behavioral effects of a RDD attack scenario," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-194, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Bostedt, Göran & Grahn, Pontus, 2008. "Estimating cost functions for the four large carnivores in Sweden," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1-2), pages 517-524, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.