International trade in a differentiated good: trade elasticities in the world rice market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell in its journal Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 10 (1994)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ito, Shoichi & Rosegrant, Mark W. & Agcaoili-Sombilla, Mercedita C., 1995. "Quality-equivalent and cost adjusted measurement of international competitiveness in Japanese rice markets:," EPTD discussion papers 12, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Wailes, Eric J. & Chavez, Eddie C., 2011. "2011 Updated Arkansas Global Rice Model," Staff Papers 102650, University of Arkansas, Department of Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness.
- J. M. Gil & B. Dhehibi & M. Ben Kaabia & A. M. Angulo, 2004. "Non-stationarity and the import demand for virgin olive oil in the European Union," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(16), pages 1859-1869.
- Brennan, Donna, 2003. "Price dynamics in the Bangladesh rice market: implications for public intervention," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 29(1), pages 15-25, July.
- Wailes, Eric J. & Chavez, Eddie C., 2010. "Updated Arkansas Global Rice Model," Staff Papers 94347, University of Arkansas, Department of Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness.
- Keeney, Roman & Beckman, Jayson, 2009. "WTO negotiations on agriculture and the distributional impacts for US rice farm households," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 70-80, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.