A Comparative Analysis of Management Accounting Practices in Australia and Japan: An Empirical Investigation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal The International Journal of Accounting.
Volume (Year): 34 (1999)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620179
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Takatera, Sadao & Yamamoto, Masahiro, 1989. "The cultural significance of accounting in Japan," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 235-250.
- Yazdifar, Hassan & Askarany, Davood, 2012. "A comparative study of the adoption and implementation of target costing in the UK, Australia and New Zealand," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 382-392.
- Haka, Susan F. & Heitger, Dan L., 2004. "International managerial accounting research: A contracting framework and opportunities," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 21-69.
- Odysseas Pavlatos & Ioannis Paggios, 2009. "Management accounting practices in the Greek hospitality industry," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 24(1), pages 81-98, January.
- Patricia Everaert & Stijn Loosveld & Tom Van Acker & Marijke Schollier & Gerrit Sarens, 2006. "Characteristics of target costing: theoretical and field study perspectives," Qualitative Research in Accounting & Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 3(3), pages 236-263, September.
- Zounta, Stella & Bekiaris, Michail G., 2009. "Cost-based Management and Decision Making in Greek Luxury Hotels," MPRA Paper 25459, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Aug 2009.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.