A Comparative Analysis of Management Accounting Practices in Australia and Japan: An Empirical Investigation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal The International Journal of Accounting.
Volume (Year): 34 (1999)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620179
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Takatera, Sadao & Yamamoto, Masahiro, 1989. "The cultural significance of accounting in Japan," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 235-250.
- Yazdifar, Hassan & Askarany, Davood, 2012. "A comparative study of the adoption and implementation of target costing in the UK, Australia and New Zealand," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 382-392.
- Patricia Everaert & Stijn Loosveld & Tom Van Acker & Marijke Schollier & Gerrit Sarens, 2006. "Characteristics of target costing: theoretical and field study perspectives," Qualitative Research in Accounting & Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 3(3), pages 236-263, September.
- Haka, Susan F. & Heitger, Dan L., 2004. "International managerial accounting research: A contracting framework and opportunities," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 21-69.
- Odysseas Pavlatos & Ioannis Paggios, 2009. "Management accounting practices in the Greek hospitality industry," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 24(1), pages 81-98, January.
- Zounta, Stella & Bekiaris, Michail G., 2009. "Cost-based Management and Decision Making in Greek Luxury Hotels," MPRA Paper 25459, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Aug 2009.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.