Cash flow statements: An international comparison of regulatory positions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal The International Journal of Accounting.
Volume (Year): 32 (1997)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620179
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Johnson, Steven B. & Solomons, David, 1984. "Institutional legitimacy and the FASB," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 165-183.
- Kwon, Young K., 1989. "Accrual versus cash-basis accounting methods: An agency-theoretic comparison," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 267-281.
- Klammer, Thomas P. & Reed, Sarah A., 1990. "Operating cash flow formats: Does format influence decisions?," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 217-235.
- Pekdemir, Recep & Kepce Yonet, Nazli, 2010. "Exploratory Evidence for the Adoption of the Ias 7 in Turkey," MPRA Paper 29993, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wallace, R. S. Olusegun & Choudhury, Mohammed S. I. & Adhikari, Ajay, 1999. "The Comprehensiveness of Cash Flow Reporting in the United Kingdom: Some Characteristics and Firm-specific Determinants," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 311-347, 08.
- Farshadfar, Shadi & Monem, Reza, 2013. "Further Evidence on the Usefulness of Direct Method Cash Flow Components for Forecasting Future Cash Flows," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 111-133.
- Juha Kinnunen & Markku Koskela, 1999. "Do cash flows reported by firms articulate with their income statements and balance sheets? Descriptive evidence from Finland," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(4), pages 631-654.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.