Cash flow statements: An international comparison of regulatory positions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal The International Journal of Accounting.
Volume (Year): 32 (1997)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620179
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kwon, Young K., 1989. "Accrual versus cash-basis accounting methods: An agency-theoretic comparison," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 267-281.
- Klammer, Thomas P. & Reed, Sarah A., 1990. "Operating cash flow formats: Does format influence decisions?," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 217-235.
- Johnson, Steven B. & Solomons, David, 1984. "Institutional legitimacy and the FASB," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 165-183.
- Pekdemir, Recep & Kepce Yonet, Nazli, 2010. "Exploratory Evidence for the Adoption of the Ias 7 in Turkey," MPRA Paper 29993, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juha Kinnunen & Markku Koskela, 1999. "Do cash flows reported by firms articulate with their income statements and balance sheets? Descriptive evidence from Finland," European Accounting Review, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 8(4), pages 631-654.
- Wallace, R. S. Olusegun & Choudhury, Mohammed S. I. & Adhikari, Ajay, 1999. "The Comprehensiveness of Cash Flow Reporting in the United Kingdom: Some Characteristics and Firm-specific Determinants," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 311-347, 08.
- Christian Leuz, 1999.
"The Development of Voluntary Cash Flow Statements in Germany and the Influence of International Reporting Standards,"
Working Paper Series: Finance and Accounting
40, Department of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main.
- Christian Leuz, 2000. "The Development Of Voluntary Cash Flow Statements In Germany And The Influence Of International Reporting Standards," Schmalenbach Business Review (sbr), LMU Munich School of Management, vol. 52(2), pages 182-207, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.