Blockwise generalized empirical likelihood inference for non-linear dynamic moment conditions models
AbstractThis paper shows how the blockwise generalized empirical likelihood method can be used to obtain valid asymptotic inference in non-linear dynamic moment conditions models for possibly non-stationary weakly dependent stochastic processes. The results of this paper can be used to construct test statistics for overidentifying moment restrictions, for additional moments, and for parametric restrictions expressed in mixed implicit and constraint form. Monte Carlo simulations seem to suggest that some of the proposed test statistics have competitive finite sample properties. Copyright � 2009 The Author(s). Journal compilation � Royal Economic Society 2009
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Royal Economic Society in its journal Econometrics Journal.
Volume (Year): 12 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (07)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Office of the Secretary-General, School of Economics and Finance, University of St. Andrews, St. Andrews, Fife, KY16 9AL, UK
Phone: +44 1334 462479
Web page: http://www.res.org.uk/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesco Bravo & Federico Crudu, 2012.
"Efficient bootstrap with weakly dependent processes,"
12/08, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Bravo, Francesco & Crudu, Federico, 2012. "Efficient bootstrap with weakly dependent processes," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(11), pages 3444-3458.
- Daniel J. Nordman & Helle Bunzel & Soumendra N. Lahiri, 2012.
"A Non-standard Empirical Likelihood for Time Series,"
CREATES Research Papers
2012-55, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Nordman, Daniel J. & Bunzel, Helle & Lahiri, Soumendra N., 2013. "A Nonstandard Empirical Likelihood for Time Series," Staff General Research Papers 37203, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Wu, Rongning & Cao, Jiguo, 2011. "Blockwise empirical likelihood for time series of counts," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(3), pages 661-673, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.