Portfolio Turnpike Theorems, Risk Aversion, and Regularly Varying Utility Functions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 51 (1983)
Issue (Month): 5 (September)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grauer, Robert R. & Shen, Frederick C., 2000. "Do constraints improve portfolio performance?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(8), pages 1253-1274, August.
- Hammarlid, Ola, 2005. "When to accept a sequence of gambles," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(8), pages 974-982, December.
- Paolo Guasoni & Scott Robertson, 2012. "Portfolios and risk premia for the long run," Papers 1203.1399, arXiv.org.
- Paolo Guasoni & Johannes Muhle-Karbe & Hao Xing, 2013. "Robust Portfolios and Weak Incentives in Long-Run Investments," Papers 1306.2751, arXiv.org.
- Hagelin, Niclas & Pramborg, Bengt, 2004. "Dynamic investment strategies with and without emerging equity markets," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 193-215, June.
- Vladimir Cherny & Jan Obloj, 2011. "Portfolio optimisation under non-linear drawdown constraints in a semimartingale financial model," Papers 1110.6289, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2013.
- Robert R. Grauer and Nils H. Hakansson., 1998. "Applying the Grinblatt-Titman and the Conditional (Ferson-Schadt) Performance Measures: The Case of Industry Rotation Via the Dynamic Investment Model," Research Program in Finance Working Papers RPF-277, University of California at Berkeley.
- Grauer, Robert R. & Hakansson, Nils H., 1995. "Stein and CAPM estimators of the means in asset allocation," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 35-66.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.