A Decomposition Algorithm for General Equilibrium Computation with Application to International Trade Models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 50 (1982)
Issue (Month): 6 (November)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edward J. Balistreri & Russell H. Hillberry & Thomas F. Rutherford, 2008.
"Structural Estimation and Solution of International Trade Models with Heterogeneous Firms,"
Department of Economics - Working Papers Series
1056, The University of Melbourne.
- Balistreri, Edward J. & Hillberry, Russell H. & Rutherford, Thomas F., 2011. "Structural estimation and solution of international trade models with heterogeneous firms," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 95-108, March.
- Edward J. Balistreri & Russell H. Hillberry & Thomas F. Rutherford, 2008. "Structural Estimation and Solution of International Trade Models with Heterogeneous Firms," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 08/89, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Russell H. Hillberry & Edward J. Balistreri & Thomas F. Rutherford, 2007. "Structural Estimation and Solution of International Trade Models with Heterogeneous Firms," DEGIT Conference Papers c012_038, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- DURAND-LASSERVE, Olivier & Pierru , Axel & SMEERS, Yves, 2012. "Sensitivity of policy simulation to benchmark scenarios in CGE models: illustration with carbon leakage," CORE Discussion Papers 2012063, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jon Faust & Ralph Tryon, 1995. "Block distributed methods for solving multi-country econometric models," International Finance Discussion Papers 516, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ludwig, Alexander, 2007. "The Gauss-Seidel-quasi-Newton method: A hybrid algorithm for solving dynamic economic models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 1610-1632, May.
- Elzen, A.H. van den & Laan, G. van der, 1986. "A price adjustment process for an economy with a block-diagonal pattern," Research Memorandum 229, Tilburg University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- W. Chung & J. Fuller & Y. Wu, 2003. "A New Demand-Supply Decomposition Method for a Class of Economic Equilibrium Models," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 21(3), pages 231-243, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.