Quantity Constrained Demand Functions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 48 (1980)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter C. Reiss & Matthew W. White, 2006. "Evaluating Welfare with Nonlinear Prices," NBER Working Papers 12370, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Creedy & Nicolas Hérault & Guyonne Kalb, 2007.
"Comparing Welfare Change Measures with Income Change Measures in Behavioural Policy Simulations,"
Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series
wp2007n21, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- John Creedy & Nicolas Herault & Guyonne Kalb, 2008. "Comparing Welfare Change Measures withIncome Change Measures in Behavioural Policy Simulations," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1030, The University of Melbourne.
- Akio Matsumoto, 1993. "Dynamic complexity in a stochastic rationing model," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 57(3), pages 233-259, October.
- Siebert, Horst, 1982. "The partitioning of constraints," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 3580, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Latham, Roger, 1999. "On the difference between the compensating and equivalent variations due to a change in an exogenously determined commodity," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 135-145, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.