Singular Dynamic Leontief Systems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 45 (1977)
Issue (Month): 4 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- He, Yijun & Barnett, William A., 2006.
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 5-22, March.
- Yijun He & William Barnett, 2004. "Singularity Bifurcations," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200412, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2004.
- Yijun He & William A. Barnett, 2004. "Singularity Bifurcation," Macroeconomics 0409024, EconWPA, revised 13 Oct 2004.
- William A. Barnett & Yijun He, 2002. "Bifurcations in Macroeconomic Models," Macroeconomics 0210006, EconWPA.
- Wu, C. C. & Chang, N. B., 2003. "Grey input-output analysis and its application for environmental cost allocation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 145(1), pages 175-201, February.
- Francisco Sáez & Fernando Alvarez & Jesús Morales & Giovanni Guedez, 2011. "Expectations, Inter-Sectorial Relationships and the Business Cycle," Ensayos Económicos, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, vol. 1(63), pages 97-147, July - Se.
- Dobos, Imre, 2007.
"Egy megjegyzés Bródy András: Leontief zárt dinamikus modellje című dolgozathoz
[A note on András Bródys study entitled Leontiefs closed dynamic model"]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(11), pages 1004-1011.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.