A Subordinated Stochastic Process Model with Finite Variance for Speculative Prices: Comment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 41 (1973)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Borusyak, K., 2011. "Nonlinear Dynamics of the Russian Stock Market in Problems of Risk Management," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, issue 11, pages 85-105.
- Brajesh Kumar & Priyanka Singh & Ajay Pandey, 2010. "The Dynamic Relationship between Price and Trading Volume: Evidence from Indian Stock Market," Working Papers id:2379, eSocialSciences.
- Cartea, Álvaro & Meyer-Brandis, Thilo, 2009.
"How Duration Between Trades of Underlying Securities Affects Option Prices,"
16179, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- �lvaro Cartea & Thilo Meyer-Brandis, 2010. "How Duration Between Trades of Underlying Securities Affects Option Prices," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 14(4), pages 749-785.
- Cartea, Álvaro & Meyer-Brandis, Thilo, . "How duration between trades of underlying securities affects option prices," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/12058, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Kerr Hatrick & Mike So & S. Chung & R. Deng, 2011. "Dynamic Relationship among Intraday Realized Volatility, Volume and Number of Trades," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 291-317, September.
- Rangel, José Gonzalo, 2011.
"Macroeconomic news, announcements, and stock market jump intensity dynamics,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 1263-1276, May.
- José Gonzalo Rangel, 2009. "Macroeconomic News, Announcements, and Stock Market Jump Intensity Dynamics," Working Papers 2009-15, Banco de México.
- Gebka, Bartosz, 2006. "Leaders and Laggards: International Evidence on Spillovers in Returns, Variance, and Trading Volume," Working Paper Series 2006,1, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), The Postgraduate Research Programme Capital Markets and Finance in the Enlarged Europe.
- Milan Nedeljkovic & Branko Urosevic, 2011. "Determinants of the Dinar-Euro Nominal Exchange Rate," Working papers 18, National Bank of Serbia.
- Shuangzhe Liu & Chris Heyde & Wing-Keung Wong, 2011. "Moment matrices in conditional heteroskedastic models under elliptical distributions with applications in AR-ARCH models," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 52(3), pages 621-632, August.
- Benjamin Blau & Matthew Hill & Hao Wang, 2011. "REIT Short Sales and Return Predictability," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 42(4), pages 481-503, May.
- Marine H. Carrasco & Jean-Pierre Florens, 2000. "Estimation of a Mixture via the Empirical Characteristic Function," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0514, Econometric Society.
- Diep Duong & Norman R. Swanson, 2011. "Volatility in Discrete and Continuous Time Models: A Survey with New Evidence on Large and Small Jumps," Departmental Working Papers 201117, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.