Homothetic Separability and Consumer Budgeting
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 38 (1970)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wildner, Susanne, 2001. "Quantifizierung der Preisâ€“ und AusgabenelastizitÃ¤ten fÃ¼r Nahrungsmittel in Deutschland: SchÃ¤tzung eines LA/AIDS," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 50(5).
- Kitterer, Wolfgang & Braun, Stefan, 2000. "Umwelt-, Beschäftigungs- und Wohlfahrtswirkungen einer ökologischen Steuerreform: eine dynamische Simulationsanalyse unter besonderer Berücksichtigung der Anpassungsprozesse im Übergang," FiFo Discussion Papers - Finanzwissenschaftliche DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge 00-2, University of Cologne, FiFo Institute for Public Economics.
- Minford, Patrick, 1975.
"Textile Fibre Substitution And Relative Prices,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 19(03), December.
- Patrick Minford, 1975. "Textile Fibre Substitution And Relative Prices," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 19(3), pages 175-196, December.
- Peterson, Everett B. & Preckel, Paul V. & Hertel, Thomas W. & McGuirk, Anya M., 1992.
"Impacts Of Growth Stimulants In The Domestic Livestock Sector,"
116106, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Everett B. Peterson & Paul V. Preckel & Thomas W. Hertel & Anya M. McGuirk, 1992. "Impacts of growth stimulants in the domestic livestock sector," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(4), pages 287-307.
- Bente Halvorsen & Bodil M. Larsen, 2003. "Possibility for hedging from price increases in residential energy demand," Discussion Papers 347, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- BEHRENS, Kristian & MURATA, Yasusada, 2005. "General equilibrium models of monopolistic competition: CRRA versus CARA," CORE Discussion Papers 2005033, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.