Monopolistic Competition in the Spirit of Chamberlin: Special Results
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Royal Economic Society in its journal The Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 95 (1985)
Issue (Month): 380 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Office of the Secretary-General, School of Economics and Finance, University of St. Andrews, St. Andrews, Fife, KY16 9AL, UK
Phone: +44 1334 462479
Web page: http://www.res.org.uk/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Henkel, Joachim & von Hippel, Eric, 2003.
"Welfare Implications of User Innovation,"
4327-03, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Ottaviano, Gianmarco Ireo Paolo & Thisse, Jacques-François, 1999.
"Monopolistic Competition, Multiproduct Firms and Optimum Product Diversity,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2151, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ottaviano, G.I.P. & Thisse, J.-F., 1999. "Monopolistic Competition, Multiproduct Firms and Optimum Product Diversity," Economics Working Papers eco99/31, European University Institute.
- OTTAVIANO, Gianmarco & THISSE, Jacques-François, 1999. "Monopolistic competition, multiproduct firms and optimum product diversity," CORE Discussion Papers 1999019, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Xavier Gabaix & David Laibson & Deyuan Li & Hongyi Li & Sidney Resnick & Casper G. de Vries, 2013. "The Impact of Competition on Prices with Numerous Firms," Working Papers 13-07, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- ANDERSON, Simon & de PALMA, André, 2003.
CORE Discussion Papers
2003032, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Corchón, Luis C., . "Algunos Teoremas de la Organización Industrial Clásica," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/5681, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Gilroy, Bernard Michael, 1987. "The role of intra-firm trade," MPRA Paper 18039, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- V. Eldon Ball & Carlos San Juan Mesonada & Camilo A. Ulloa, 2011. "Agricultural productivity in the United States: catching-up and the business cycle," Economics Working Papers we1116, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Luo, Guo Ying, 2009. "Irrationality and monopolistic competition: An evolutionary approach," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 53(5), pages 512-526, July.
- Mercedes Esteban Bravo & José Manuel Vidal-Sanz, 2013. "A nonlinear product differentiation model à la Cournot: a new look to the newspapers industry," Business Economics Working Papers wb132002, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.