Recurrent Spells and the Concentration of Unemployment in Great Britain
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Royal Economic Society in its journal The Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 89 (1979)
Issue (Month): 353 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Office of the Secretary-General, School of Economics and Finance, University of St. Andrews, St. Andrews, Fife, KY16 9AL, UK
Phone: +44 1334 462479
Web page: http://www.res.org.uk/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anthony Shorrocks, 2009. "On the measurement of unemployment," Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 311-327, September.
- Ioannis Theodossiou & Grigoris Zarotiadis, 2010. "Employment and unemployment duration in less developed regions," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(5), pages 505-524, September.
- Stephen Bazen & Xavier Joutard & Mouhamadou M. Niang, 2012.
"The Duration-Based Measurement of Unemployment. Estimation Issues and an Application to Male-Female Unemployment Differences in France,"
AMSE Working Papers
1206, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Stephen Bazen & Xavier Joutard & Mouhamadou M. Niang, 2012. "The Duration-Based Measurement of Unemployment: Estimation Issues and an Application to Male-Female Unemployment Differences in France," Working Papers halshs-00793056, HAL.
- Anthony Shorrocks, 2009. "Spell incidence, spell duration and the measurement of unemployment," Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 295-310, September.
- A. Nikolaou & I. Theodossiou, 2003. "Living in unemployment or who experiences a high unemployment burden?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(11), pages 1271-1276.
- Martin Riese & K. Brunner, 1998. "Measuring the severity of unemployment," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 67(2), pages 167-180, June.
- Pemberton, James, 1995. "Trends versus cycles: Asymmetric preferences and heterogeneous individual responses," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 241-255.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.