Sectoral Linkages and Key Sectors of the Indian Economy
AbstractUsing the input-output tables for three years 1973-74, 1978-79 and 1983-84 for the Indian economy this paper tries to quantify forward and backward linkages so as to identify the key sectors of the Indian economy. The paper also attempts to examine structural changes over the two periods, 1973-74 through 1978-79 and 1978-79 through 1983-84.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics in its journal Indian Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 27 (1992)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: University of Delhi, Delhi 110 007
Phone: 91-11-2766-6533/34/35, 2766-6703/04/05
Web page: http://www.ierdse.org/
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D57 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Input-Output Tables and Analysis
- O21 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Planning Models; Planning Policy
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Junning Cai & Pingsun Leung, 2004. "Linkage Measures: a Revisit and a Suggested Alternative," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 63-83.
- Harish Mani & G. Bhalachandran & V. N. Pandit, 2011. "Public Investment In Agricultural And Gdp Growth-- Another Look At The Inter Sectoral Linkages And Policy Implications," Working papers 201, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Jagannath Mallick, 2009. "Trends and Patterns of Private Investment in India," Working Papers 226, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore.
- Rashid, Abdul, 2004. "Sectoral Linkages; Identifying the Key Growth Stimulating Sector of the Pakistan Economy," MPRA Paper 27210, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Pami Dua).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.