Opening Markets for International Trade in Services: Countries and Sectors in Bilateral and WTO Negotiations edited by Juan A. Marchetti and Martin Roy Cambridge University Press, 2009
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal World Trade Review.
Volume (Year): 8 (2009)
Issue (Month): 04 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_WTRProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kaliappa Kalirajan & Venkatachalam Anbumozhi & Kanhaiya Singh, 2010.
"Measuring the Environmental Impacts of Changing Trade Patterns on the Poor,"
- Kalirajan, Kaliappa & Anbumozhi, Venkatachalam & Singh, Kanhaiya, 2010. "Measuring the Environmental Impacts of Changing Trade Patterns on the Poor," ADBI Working Papers 239, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Kaliappa Kalirajan & VenkatachalamAnbumozhi & Kanhaiya Singh, 2010. "Measuring the Environmental Impacts of Changing Trade Patterns on the Poor," Trade Working Papers 22727, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Aaditya Mattoo & Prachi Mishra & Arvind Subramanian, 2012.
"A China Round of Multilateral Trade Negotiations,"
Working Paper Series
WP12-4, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Mattoo, Aaditya & Subramanian, Arvind, 2011.
"China and the world trading system,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
5897, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.