El comercio hispano-britanico en los siglos XVIII y XIX. I. Reconstruccion
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Revista de Historia Económica.
Volume (Year): 2 (1984)
Issue (Month): 02 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_RHEProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Other versions of this item:
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, . "El comercio hispano-británico en los siglos XVIII y XIX. I. Reconstrucción," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/1617, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- N73 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services - - - Europe: Pre-1913
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonio Tena Junguito & Markus Lampe & Felipe Tâmega, 2012.
"How much trade liberalization was there in the world before and after Cobden-Chevalier?,"
Working Papers in Economic History
wp12-02, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Historia Económica e Instituciones.
- Tena-Junguito, Antonio & Lampe, Markus & Fernandes, Felipe Tâmega, 2012. "How Much Trade Liberalization Was There in the World Before and After Cobden-Chevalier?," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 72(03), pages 708-740, September.
- Álvarez-Nogal, Carlos & Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 2011.
"The Rise and Fall of Spain (1270-1850),"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8369, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joan Ramon Rosés, 2003. "Regional industrialisation without national growth: The Catalan industrialization and the growth of Spanish economy (1830-1861)," Economics Working Papers 716, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Rafael Torres Sánchez & Javier Gómez Biscarri & Fernando Pérez de Gracia, 2004. "Exchange Rate Behavior and Exchange Rate Puzzles: Why the XVIII Century Might Help," Faculty Working Papers 12/04, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Duncan Rule).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.