A Note On The Impact Of Progressive Dividend Taxation On Investment Decisions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Macroeconomic Dynamics.
Volume (Year): 16 (2012)
Issue (Month): 02 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_MDYProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anagnostopoulos, Alexis & Cárceles-Poveda, Eva & Lin, Danmo, 2012.
"Dividend and capital gains taxation under incomplete markets,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 59(7), pages 599-611.
- Alexis Anagnostopoulos & Eva Carceles-Poveda, 2010. "Dividend and Capital Gains Taxation under Incomplete Markets," Department of Economics Working Papers 10-06, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Igor Kotlán & Zuzana Machová, 2012. "The Influence of Corporate Taxation on Economic Growth: The Failure of Tax Quota?," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2012(6), pages 743-763.
- Bialowolski, Piotr & Weziak-Bialowolska, Dorota, 2013. "External factors affecting investment decisions of companies," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-44, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Igor Kotlán & Zuzana Machová & Lenka Janíčková, 2011. "Taxation Influence on the Economic Growth," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2011(5), pages 638-658.
- Bialowolski, Piotr & Weziak-Bialowolska, Dorota, 2014. "External factors affecting investment decisions of companies," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy, vol. 8(11), pages 1-21.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.