On the optimal specificity of legal rules
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Institutional Economics.
Volume (Year): 3 (2007)
Issue (Month): 02 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JOIProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Castañeda Dower, Paul & Pfutze, Tobias, 2013.
"Specificity of control: The case of Mexico's ejido reform,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 13-33.
- Paul Castãneda Dower & Tobias Pfutze, 2012. "Specificity of Control: The Case of Mexico's Ejido Reform," Working Papers w0188, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Garoupa, Nuno & Obidzinski, Marie, 2006. "The Scope of Punishment: An Economic Theory of Harm-Based vs. Act-Based Sanctions," CEPR Discussion Papers 5899, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Peter Grajzl, 2011. "A property rights approach to legislative delegation," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 177-200, June.
- Goodhue, Rachael E. & McCarthy, Nancy, 2011. "Liability Rules, Collective Organizations and the Provision of Food Safety," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114620, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Yoshinobu Zasu & Ikumi Sato, 2012. "Providing credibility around the world: effective devices of the Cape Town Convention," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 577-601, June.
- Douglas Whitman, 2009. "The rules of abstraction," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 21-41, March.
- Bertrand Crettez & Bruno Deffains & Régis Deloche, 2009. "On the optimal complexity of law and legal rules harmonization," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 129-142, April.
- Giovanni Maggi & Robert W. Staiger, 2008. "On the Role and Design of Dispute Settlement Procedures in International Trade Agreements," NBER Working Papers 14067, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.