Do Indirect Investment Barriers Contribute to Capital Market Segmentation?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 39 (2004)
Issue (Month): 03 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kim, Jang-Chul & Song, Kyojik "Roy", 2010. "Investment barriers and premiums on closed-end country funds," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 615-626, October.
- Guesmi, Khaled & Moisseron, Jean-Yves & Teulon, Frédéric, 2014.
"Integration versus segmentation in Middle East North Africa Equity Market: Time variations and currency risk,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 204-212.
- Khaled Guesmi & Jean-Yves Moisseron & Frédéric Teulon, 2014. "Integration versus segmentation in Middle East North Africa equity market: Time variations and currency risk," Working Papers 2014-293, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Tsai, Pei-Jung, 2009. "International equity flows and country funds," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 862-894, December.
- Geert Bekaert & Campbell R. Harvey & Christian T. Lundblad & Stephan Siegel, 0.
"What Segments Equity Markets?,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 24(12), pages 3841-3890.
- Geert Bekaert & Campbell R. Harvey & Christian Lundblad & Stephan Siegel, 2009. "What Segments Equity Markets?," NBER Working Papers 14802, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bekaert, Geert & Harvey, Campbell & Lundblad, Christian T & Siegel, Stephan, 2010. "What Segments Equity Markets?," CEPR Discussion Papers 8142, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Geert Bekaert & Campbell R. Harvey & Christian T. Lundblad & Stephan Siegel, 2010. "What Segments Equity Markets?," National Bank of Poland Working Papers 76, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.
- Hooy, Chee-Wooi & Lim, Kian-Ping, 2013. "Is market integration associated with informational efficiency of stock markets?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 29-44.
- Andrade, Sandro C., 2009. "A model of asset pricing under country risk," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 671-695, June.
- Bruno Parigi & Loriana Pelizzon, 2005.
"Diversification and ownership concentration,"
"Marco Fanno" Working Papers
0005, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Loriana Pelizzon & Bruno Maria Parigi, 2007. "Diversification and Ownership Concentration," Working Papers 2007_29, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Bruno Maria Parigi & Loriana Pelizzon, 2005. "Diversification and Ownership Concentration," CESifo Working Paper Series 1590, CESifo Group Munich.
- Samuel Jones & Michael Stroup, 2013. "Economic freedom and the mispricing of single-state municipal bond closed-end funds," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 173-187, April.
- Andrew Baum & Claudia Murray, . "Understanding the Barriers to Real Estate Investment in Developing Economies," Real Estate & Planning Working Papers rep-wp2011-08, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Tsai, Pei-Jung, 2010. "Country funds and the role of international equity flows in pricing and in premiums and discounts," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 43-70.
- Arturo Bris & Salvatore Cantale & George Nishiotis, 2006.
"A Breakdown of the Valuation Effects of International Cross-Listing,"
Yale School of Management Working Papers
amz2602, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Aug 2006.
- Arturo Bris & Salvatore Cantale & George P. Nishiotis, 2007. "A Breakdown of the Valuation Effects of International Cross-listing," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 13(3), pages 498-530.
- Jung, Chan Shik & Lee, Dong Wook & Park, Kyung Suh, 2009. "Can investor heterogeneity be used to explain the cross-section of average stock returns in emerging markets?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 648-670, June.
- Davies, Richard & Fletcher, Mary & Marshall, Andrew, 2013. "Investigating the role of illiquidity in explaining the UK closed-end country fund discount," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 121-130.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.