Empirical Properties of the Black-Scholes Formula Under Ideal Conditions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 15 (1980)
Issue (Month): 05 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Carr & Liuren Wu, 2004. "Static Hedging of Standard Options," Finance 0409016, EconWPA.
- Andrea Capotorti & Gianna Figa'-Talamanca, 2012. "On an implicit assessment of fuzzy volatility in the Black and Scholes environment," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 106/2012, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia, Finanza e Statistica.
- Tian, Yisong Sam, 1998. "A Trinomial Option Pricing Model Dependent on Skewness and Kurtosis," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 315-330.
- Ostermark, Ralf, 1998. "Call option pricing and replication under economic friction," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 184-195, July.
- Matloob Ullah Khan & Ambrish Gupta & Sadaf Siraj, 2013. "Empirical Testing of Modified Black-Scholes Option Pricing Model Formula on NSE Derivative Market in India," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 3(1), pages 87-98.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.