An Analytical Model of Bond Risk Differentials
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 10 (1975)
Issue (Month): 05 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Montmarquette, C. & Dallaire, C., 1980.
"Le Rendement des Obligations Provinciales et L'incertitude Politique: une Analyse de Series Chronologiques,"
Cahiers de recherche
8013, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Montmarquette, Claude & Dallaire, Claude, 1980. "Le rendement des obligations provinciales et l’incertitude politique : une analyse de séries chronologiques," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 56(3), pages 388-403, juillet-s.
- Thomas A. Lawler, 1978. "Measuring the default risk of bonds using yields to maturity," Working Paper 78-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Tuvana Pastine & Robert E. Cumby, 2000.
"Emerging Market Debt : Measuring Credit Quality and Examining Relative Pricing,"
Departmental Working Papers
0010, Bilkent University, Department of Economics.
- Cumby, Robert E. & Pastine, Tuvana, 2001. "Emerging market debt: measuring credit quality and examining relative pricing," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 591-609, October.
- Cumby, Robert & Pastine, Tuvana, 2001. "Emerging Market Debt: Measuring Credit Quality and Examining Relative Pricing," CEPR Discussion Papers 2866, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jeremy Leake, 2003. "Credit spreads on sterling corporate bonds and the term structure of UK interest rates," Bank of England working papers 202, Bank of England.
- Louis H. Ederington & Jess B. Yawitz & Brian E. Roberts, 1984. "The Informational Content of Bond Ratings," NBER Working Papers 1323, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wu, Chunchi & Yu, Chih-Hsien, 1996. "Risk aversion and the yield of corporate debt," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 267-281, March.
- Blöchlinger, Andreas, 2011. "Arbitrage-free credit pricing using default probabilities and risk sensitivities," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 268-281, February.
- Crowder, William J. & Wohar, Mark E., 1999. "The changing long-run linkage between yields on Treasury and municipal bonds and the 1986 Tax Act," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 101-119.
- Kriz, Kenneth A., 2003. "Comparative costs of negotiated versus competitive bond sales: new evidence from state general obligation bonds," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 191-211.
- Jess B. Yawitz & Kevin J. Maloney & Louis H. Ederington, 1983. "Taxes, Default Risk, and Yield Spreads," NBER Working Papers 1215, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.