Cotton Competition and the Post-Bellum Recovery of the American South
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal The Journal of Economic History.
Volume (Year): 34 (1974)
Issue (Month): 03 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEHProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mitchener, Kris James & McLean, Ian W, 2003.
" The Productivity of US States since 1880,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 73-114, March.
- Kris James Mitchener & Ian W. McLean, 2001. "The Productivity of U.S. States Since 1880," School of Economics Working Papers 2001-08, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Kris James Mitchener & Ian W. McLean, 2003. "The Productivity of U.S. States Since 1880," NBER Working Papers 9445, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Douglas L. Campbell, 2010.
"History, Culture, and Trade: A Dynamic Gravity Approach,"
EERI Research Paper Series
EERI_RP_2010_26, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Campbell, Douglas L., 2010. "History, culture, and trade: a dynamic gravity approach," MPRA Paper 24014, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas F. Cooley & Steven J. DeCanio, 1974. "Varying-Parameter Supply Functions and the Sources of Economic Distress in American Agriculture, 1866-1914," NBER Working Papers 0057, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Irwin, Douglas A., 2003.
"The optimal tax on antebellum US cotton exports,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 275-291, August.
- Craft, Erik D. & Monks, James, 2008. "The postbellum demand for cotton revisited," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 199-206, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.