The Dollar of the Middle Ages
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal The Journal of Economic History.
Volume (Year): 11 (1951)
Issue (Month): 03 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEHProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gerald P. Dwyer, Jr. & James R. Lothian, 2002.
"International money and common currencies in historical perspective,"
2002-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Gerald P. Dwyer & James R. Lothian, 2003. "International Money and Common Currencies in Historical Perspective," CEIS Research Paper 9, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Gerald P. Dwyer Jr. & James R. Lothian, 2003. "International Money and Common Currencies in Historical Perspective," International Finance 0311005, EconWPA.
- Gerald P. Dwyer, Jr. & James R. Lothian, 2003.
"The economics of international monies,"
2003-37, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- James R. Lothian, 2003.
"The Internationalization of Money and Finance and the Globalization of Financial Markets,"
- Lothian, James R., 2002. "The internationalization of money and finance and the globalization of financial markets," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 699-724, November.
- Petros M. Migiakis, 2012. "Reviewing the proposals for common bond issuances by the euro-area sovereign under a long-term perspective," Economic Bulletin, Bank of Greece, Economic Research Department, issue 37, pages 43-54, December.
- Branko Milanovic, 2005.
"An Estimate Of Average Income And Inequality In Byzantium Around Year 1000,"
- Branko Milanovic, 2006. "An Estimate Of Average Income And Inequality In Byzantium Around Year 1000," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 52(3), pages 449-470, 09.
- Pietro Alessandrini & Michele Fratianni, 2009.
"International Monies, Special Drawing Rights, and Supernational Money,"
Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers
26, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Pietro Alessandrini & Michele Fratianni, 2009. "International Monies, Special Drawing Rights, and Supernational Money," Working Papers 2009-03, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Costas N. Kanellopoulos, 2012. "The Size and structure of uninsured employment," Economic Bulletin, Bank of Greece, Economic Research Department, issue 37, pages 23-41, December.
- Matsuyama, Kiminori & Kiyotaki, Nobuhiro & Matsui, Akihiko, 1993.
"Toward a Theory of International Currency,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(2), pages 283-307, April.
- Zacharias Bragoudakis & Dimitrios Sideris, 2012. "Do retail gasoline prices adjust symmetrically to crude oil price changes? the case of the Greek oil market," Economic Bulletin, Bank of Greece, Economic Research Department, issue 37, pages 7-21, December.
- Michele Fratianni, 2012. "The Future International Monetary System: Dominant Currencies or Supranational Money? An Introduction," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 1-12, February.
- Hartmann, Philipp & Issing, Otmar, 2002. "The international role of the euro," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 315-345, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.