Multinational corporations and dependency: a dialogue for dependentistas and non-dependentistas
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal International Organization.
Volume (Year): 32 (1978)
Issue (Month): 01 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_INOProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- dumludag, devrim, 2011. "Foreign direct investment in East Asian newly industrializing economies," MPRA Paper 31928, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Okpara, Godwin Chigozie, 2012. "On whether foreign direct investment catalyzes economic development in Nigeria," MPRA Paper 36319, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Jan 2012.
- Filippov, Sergey & Costa, Ionara, 2007. "Redefining Foreign Direct Investment Policy: A Two Dimensional Framework," MERIT Working Papers 029, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Thompson, Edmund R., 2002. "Clustering of Foreign Direct Investment and Enhanced Technology Transfer: Evidence from Hong Kong Garment Firms in China," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 873-889, May.
- Baris Parkan, 2009. "On Multinational Corporations and the Provision of Positive Rights," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 85(1), pages 73-82, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.