Semiparametric Generalized Least Squares in the Multivariate Nonlinear Regression Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Econometric Theory.
Volume (Year): 8 (1992)
Issue (Month): 02 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECTProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Inkmann, Joachim, 2000.
"Misspecified heteroskedasticity in the panel probit model: A small sample comparison of GMM and SML estimators,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 227-259, August.
- Joachim Inkmann, 1999. "Misspecified heteroskedasticity in the panel probit model: A small sample comparison of GMM and SML estimators," CoFE Discussion Paper 99-04, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- Joachim Inkmann, 1999. "Misspecified heteroskedasticity in the panel probit model: A small sample comparison of GMM and SML estimators," Finance 9904003, EconWPA.
- Baltagi B-H. & Bresson G. & Pirotte A., 2004.
"Joint LM test for homoskedasticity in a one-way error component model,"
Working Papers ERMES
0408, ERMES, University Paris 2.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Bresson, Georges & Pirotte, Alain, 2006. "Joint LM test for homoskedasticity in a one-way error component model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 134(2), pages 401-417, October.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Georges Bresson & Alain Pirotte, 2005. "Joint LM Test for Homoskedasticity in a One-Way error Component Model," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 72, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Santos Silva, Joao & Tenreyro, Silvana, 2005.
"The Log of Gravity,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5311, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Long, M.C.Mark C., 2004. "College applications and the effect of affirmative action," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 121(1-2), pages 319-342.
- Chu, Ba & Jacho-Chávez, David T., 2012. "k-NEAREST NEIGHBOR ESTIMATION OF INVERSE-DENSITY-WEIGHTED EXPECTATIONS WITH DEPENDENT DATA," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(04), pages 769-803, August.
- Nilanjana Roy, 2002. "Is Adaptive Estimation Useful For Panel Models With Heteroskedasticity In The Individual Specific Error Component? Some Monte Carlo Evidence," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(2), pages 189-203.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.